Monday, December 9, 2013

Another Christmas Treasury

Today I'm sharing this awesomely Christmasy treasury I was just featured in...
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/NzE5NDgyM3wyNzIyODMwODI5/noel
I think it's my favorite one so far!  Perfect mix of red, green, and white!  The maker of this treasury is Ginette Brosseau, of Montreal.  A very talented photographer whose work you can check out here in her shop on Etsy.

I'm listening to Christmas music today and sitting here knitting up a big batch of cat scarves.  I just came up with a fun idea for tomorrow's post: my top ten favorite Christmas songs.  Can't wait to share them on here with you.  Hope everyone has a happy Monday today!  Drive safe if you have to go out...a lot of us are getting some really wintery weather.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment